Allocation of 1% of the total treasury of the DAO (60%) to reward those who help create the DAO

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to point out that we are stuck in a discussion about LBP. Although there are many more issues to discuss. Right now we are mainly discussing hunters and anti-hunters.
To extend further, as well as to fix the reward for anti-hunters, I want to propose to allocate 1% of the total treasury DAO to reward active members of the DAO bootstrap phase. Maybe for some of them it will turn into a full-time job, if they know that they will be rewarded.
Let’s go through what I propose to discuss in order.

1. Maximum allocation = 1% of the total treasury of the DAO.
  2. Maximum reward for one active member = 1% of the allotment.
  3. Equate anti-hunters for active members, even if they do not participate in other discussions.
  4. ̶M̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶A̶O̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶t̶s̶t̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶p̶h̶a̶s̶e̶.̶
    needs urgent discussion who and how can identify active member
  5. If treasury of active members of DAO bootstrap phase is not spent in full, the remaining funds are returned to the general treasury of DAO.
  6. Discussions of the airdrop do not count as active participation in the DAO bootstrap phase. It’s not forbidden, but you must be active in some really important topic for the DAO bootstrap phase.
  7. Offer your thoughts…

What is it for?
To move the DAO bootstrap phase process forward. Perhaps someone lacks that to dive headfirst into this work.

This discussion proposal is a puzzle piece which I will try to put together in my head and present a complete picture of my vision of GuruDAO bootstrap phase tokenomics
You can find other pieces of the puzzle here and here

11 Likes

The whole point of DAO Bootstrap phase is to avoid the team making decisions on behalf of DAO and deciding who is eligible/what is active/ etc etc.

9 Likes

well , paying the reward is the easy part .

The problem is to define a criteria to identify which users are active and should be rewarded .

If we announce this incentive, suddenly a lot of users become active to be on the list . and it become kind of engagement farming , not rewarding honest active users.

I propose postpone this proposal until after the TGE (next phase of DAO). Then we will see who stayed with us and you can come up with a list of active users during bootstrap phase and propose to reward them form treasury .

I personally will support the idea to reward users like @rotate.eth for his/her help with filtering farmers , but not in this phase .

5 Likes

Yes, this is not the right time to talk about this. I look forward to discussions about LBP parameters, other necessary Subdao to develop GuruDAO. I’m tired of airdrop topics.

2 Likes

I think if reward continues in future is better to only get rewards now for example we can use 5% of supply to who have good activities on dao

1 Like

I apologize if I did not convey my thought correctly. This does not apply only to the lbp phase, it applies to the entire DAO Bootstrap phase.
And the second part of your answer. How and who can determine the correct activity. I think this is the main question. I doubt that the community itself can determine this.
It seems to me that independent members of the DAO should do this. Besides ourselves, there is also a core team and investors. We can offer a part of the pool allocated for the rewards of active participants.
I understand it looks crazy, so I wanted to hear your ideas on how we can solve this issue.

1 Like