Eligibility criteria for the distribution of guru token

Minimum 70 million tokens must be distributed to users who tipped on the platform, traders, nft holders and voters who voted on bootstrap phase.

Early Users- Those users who have used dex.guru atleast 5 to 6 times in the last 3 months on any available network. Minimum trading volume to be eligible for retroactive rewards must be 1000$.

Nft holders- Those who hold a minimum of 4 season pass nfts during snapshot time must be eligible to receive certain amount at token generation event.

Voters- Those who atleast voted 7 to 8 times on snapshot.org at the time of pre-dao bootstrap phase.

Stablecoin trades Must be taken at the ratio 3:1.

The retroactive rewards is for users that have successfully traded via dex.guru on any network or wallet.

Dex.guru reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or intentionally created bulk wallet addresses in order to get token airdrop.

31 Likes

a certain role consideration in DAO governance voting etc is must because right now people are selling their nfts. Rather than the decision is yet to be made my community and DAO itself

3 Likes

Pls stop this things about minimum or number of trade
Several times team says that no history of transaction archived
They don’t save any information about user’s،so we can’t arrange users by this category

10 Likes

Why "Nft holders- Those who hold a minimum of 4 season pass nfts during snapshot time must be eligible to receive certain amount at token generation event.
and
"Stablecoin trades Must be taken at the ratio 3:1. " ???

8 Likes

it is make no sense, the main meaning of NFT is the entry ticket to join the DAO, if you do not join the DAO and voting, NFT is useless, otherwises, this is just encourages the whales, who can afford to buy hundreds of NFTs and just leave it there without doing anything

8 Likes

Although I do agree that retroactive reward should be reserve for real user of the platform and the many of required condition to meet the eligibility reward do make sense to limit those reward from retroactive hunters, but on the other hand, we should also consider one of the purpose of retroactive is to gather new user to dex guru, get their awereness by airdrop reward for the community, I think the nft holders requirement doesn’t make sense, because seem like those are exactly the type of customer that would use the platform for the sake of retroactive reward and would leave the platform the moment they get their reward.

5 Likes

why tokens to minimum of 4 season pass nfts holders ? hodling 4 nfts is worst criterion to pass on. It doesn’t make any sense and complete useless in my point of view

3 Likes

Why seems all of this nft holders,voters, traders etc are you bro?i think we should try to raise project, community and all of persons who involved not only ourselves.

2 Likes

Dude, as I recall there is no way for the project owner to filter the transaction data, so your suggestion that the stable coin be removed may not be possible

4 Likes

4 season pass nfts ? what are you on about mate ?
no need to collect all of them . im not an airdrop hunter i only used dex guru with my main wallet and i only have 1 of them beautiful NFTs.
the airdrop should be fair and simple .
and i also disagree with that $1000 minimum trade . what about users who did around 100 or 200 dollars . they aint qualified ?
we definitely can work on this proposal to make it better

8 Likes

I don’t know why someone may hold more than 1 NFT?
From the beginning it’s mentioned every wallet that have a NFT will be vote and holding multiple NFT don’t give you extra vote right

1 Like

Anyone who did something for dao and hold nft should be rewarded, no matter did he mint nft or bought in my oppinion.
That’s fair :melting_face:

addditional bonus for swaps on platform

6 Likes

yeah active NFT holders ( we can even add active NFT holders who were eligible in that list ) should be rewarded . no matter where they got the NFT .

1 Like

I think we’re moving away from our main goal and just thinking about how many transactions and how much of that , who has 1 or more NFTs in his/her wallet , bought or minted ? how many times voted and how many did not vote !
I agree that participation in the polls and other sides shows how much we care about the project and it’s goal, but measuring loyalty by counting numbers is not really a appropriate way to do it.
Our goal is something more than such issues.

2 Likes

From DAO perspective, first question we should ask ourselves is WHY we are doing airdrop and WHO will be the exit liquidity for tokens community will dump.

5 Likes

WHY we are doing airdrop —> straightforward answer is decentralisation. Airdrop also means free marketing for the product.

WHO will be the exit liquidity for tokens —> That’s a tough question to answer. My personel opinion is that depends on utility of the token. A DAO token with governance only features is not appealing for investors. If $GURU will have governance features per se, exit liqudity will be rookie investors and it won’t last too much time :slight_smile: . If $GURU have additional utilities like buyback/profit sharing/premium platform features, then big guys will be on the table for the long term.

1 Like

it’s not free though, you are spending tokens that otherwise will be a part of the DAO treasury. Airdrop also creates sell pressure and erodes token liquidity when the community inevitably dumps tokens.

1 Like

Since Dex Guru does not store خnchin information, it is virtually impossible to identify Early Users or Traders.
So it’s better to look at better criteria, like participating in a Dao :blush:

1 Like

Probably, free is not the right word. It’s an additional benefit when we try to decantralize the distribution. I think we should also discuss the how to decantralize the governance. Below paper (a research for 5 defi platforms) claims that DEFI DAOs have tendency to centralize. Although we are not in the same category, we should pay attention to main factors that leads to centralisation. Airdrop may not be a solution for the centralization problem.

2 Likes