Fair token distribution is important!

Guys, let’s make token distribution easy and don’t list 5 or 6 or 10 additional conditions.
No matter if you tip $1 or $10!
No matter if you mint the NFT or buy the NFT!
No matter if you own a domain name or not!
No matter if your wallet has been used for a long time!
Balabalabalabala
It doesn’t matter!!!
Checking how many times you voted on snapshots should be the only criterion, as long as you voted on all proposals, you should get 100% of your tokens(Those who voted less often can get 50% or 80%). This is fair.

87 Likes

For GURUDAO, distributing tokens is just one of the jobs, we should not spend a lot of time on it, our task is to participate in governance and vote on good proposals.

25 Likes

Actually I am not agree with you :sweat_smile: , you know ! Some of your suggestions really aren’t good :confused:

6 Likes

I believe that this method would leave aside many other important conditions to be considered, although surely this should be a condition as well, like you I also think that in any case these conditions should not be difficult to decide as there is still much more to build and to decide

5 Likes

The distribution of tokens needs to be carried out fairly. We should not only consider our own interests, but also consider that it is beneficial to users and the platform, which can drive the development of the platform

1 Like

the controversial proposal of multi-accounting cybill is a known evil in airdrops, they should be avoided as they are of no benefit

2 Likes

grate idiea

lest solve imopratnt matter first

4 Likes

Yeah ,voting snapshot should be considered as a top important criterion.
but there should be some other methods like dc activities.

2 Likes

How long the wallet is used I think is an important indicator, too many bulk new wallet woolies since the last bull market

1 Like

Thanks for your comments , but I think we need to add a few more necessary conditions . In order not to disadvantage everyone, early participants

6 Likes

Hard to disagree with that if you are talking purely about governance tokens. Since DAO Tokens are supposed to be about DAO participations and for future DAO participation, there could even be additional boni not only for votes, but also for successful proposals, technological help/bug hunting and so like instead of boni you criticize. Promotes healthy participation after all.

However utility tokens have different kind of reason for distribution and it does make sense to prioritize people whose activity provides the most marketing/future usage over those who are the most likely to be just some airdrop hunters.

5 Likes

I agree very much.
Token distribution is just the start of dao and should focus on what to do afterwards rather than how to distribute it.

Yes fair token distribution is important. But not only consider the voting activity, trading volume, transaction count and wallet activity also considerable. Finally I hope that DexGuru not act as paraswap.

I hope DexGuru distribute the airdrop equally to the Who have minted the nft.
.hope for best
And DexGuru giving us more time to participate in voting.
It’s giving us three days time to participate in Voting.
But actually one day is enough for us to participate in voting

3 Likes

I don’t agree with that.

There are too many scientists. They have created too many accounts, which is unfair to other users. Therefore, they need certain conditions for receiving airdrop, and receiving airdrop cannot be too complicated. This will make users irritable. The time for receiving NFT is too short, and some users have not responded at all. It is suggested to increase the time for receiving NFT.

1 Like

I think mint the NFT should be matter, the person who minted the NFT is an Early User (Unfortunately, a number of Early Users were unable to mint the NFT).

2 Likes

No matter if you mint the NFT or buy the NFT!
i think this is the most important challenge in your proposal !
i totally do not agree with this unless all guru participate decide to hight floor price of guru NFT!!!

2 Likes

It’s good to make token distribution easy
But all of the user’s not free for doing and voting all proposal,just airdrop Hunter’s can do it

consider just airdrop hunters spend time for tokens.ordinary users like me just do trade and use dex for personal useage.

2 Likes

In the absence of tokens, NFT voting is feasible, but in the end, tokens need to be managed babababablalalala

2 Likes