[PROPOSAL-001] Governance process

First time voting for the GURUDAO proposal, the governance process is very clear and concise, well timed, user friendly and great, I hope GURUDAO will succeed.

18 Likes

It will be great and also this way everybody will show their thoughts on results. Let’s see rest and also project growth totally depends on community.

14 Likes

Can’t agree more! ! ! This is a great beginning, let us witness history. Let’s get on the road to success for GURUDAO.

14 Likes

I agree with this proposal, it will be a great start, very happy to be a part of the DAO, I will work hard to build the community

22 Likes

Thanks for your nice consideration, Thats great and I agreed with this proposal. We can made a great community. Lets Go :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Great team, I agree with the proposal.
Let go and go. I think we can build a big and strong comunity

12 Likes

Well, everything is clear and formal. So no reason to disagree. I’m waiting for next proposals, this one was easy :smiley:

10 Likes

I’m agree with this PROPOSAL. I hope to see a strong DAO.
Good idea for users who can participate in the guru’s POLL .

17 Likes

It is a YES to this proposal! I think it’s a good idea and totally agreed and excited to see what is coming !

9 Likes

What will be the mechanism to check whether a voting proposal passed priorly proposal and former proposal stages?

11 Likes

I agreed with that. thanks Guru team.
this is a real DAO and I am happy with that.
so my answer is Yes

13 Likes

thank you for your great project, its great project by great team and community, im so happy to be here

7 Likes

That’s sooooooooooooo cool
Nice project
I agree with this proposal
Thanks guru team
We are GURU
We are community

10 Likes

totally agreed! this way anyone with an idea about DAO gets the chance to share it and feel more participating.

10 Likes

Guru team special fast and profsnal + new idea
Continue guys good days is coming👌
I click yes so dao is best ways to grow

14 Likes

More importent thing is give an idea about what proposal is. give them an idea and let thoughts on results. it will be great. our community will bigger than others wen we have communication to eachother

10 Likes

Hello all.
Great move, helps building a helpful and healthy community. Participating is the most symbol of that.
Wish you the best my bros. :muscle:

9 Likes

I think you have a strong team and we be stronger together
You explained every thing well thanks
I agree proposal

14 Likes

I agree with this format of governance process for the DAO. Looking forward to the DAO launching and moving forward from here!

9 Likes

i like the reaction to any idea in discord via emoji, its fast and understandable for everyone,thanks

11 Likes