[PROPOSAL-005] DAO Goals

I agree with almost every word, we are moving in the right direction. thanks to the developers for the work done

6 Likes

I hope so. I voted yes. I agree with the proposal. this is quite good and interesting! thank you DexGuru good luck :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I like the idea but In the end i hope we could have positive consequences for the future of community and our goals :pray:

4 Likes

I very much agree with this proposal. I think the further we go, the better the constructive goals are and the better the efforts for a purposeful society. Thank

3 Likes

Defi has move forward quickly. DexGuru must not stop the development.
Community will play important role to support the project and ensure DexGuru products will be developing in the right direction.

5 Likes

Voted yes. Building a long term sustainable and profitable protocol should be the number 1 goal of GuruDAO.

3 Likes

In principle, DAO Goals should be involved with the building of sustainable DAO. How do we make community users stay close with the project along the timeline? How do we ensure product keep update and be able to compete with other project?

6 Likes

i love DEX GURU logo . it consists all targets the team have been planned. hoping everythings fix for team

6 Likes

I really enjoy how structured this whole DAO setup process has been so far. Many DAOs can take this as an example! I certainly am learning a lot and look forward to contribute.

5 Likes

i belive the high-level goals of GuruDAO and i belive the team dev GuruDao can do it.
We will grow together
:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes is my vote. I am however unclear as to how the community will turn the objectives into smart goals.
Is it that the community will do that for every proposal, or this particular proposal alone

5 Likes

A great approach :v:t5: The voice of the community has been put into consideration and also first I think this is the base of what decentralization is all about. Great job

6 Likes

Marketing is really important and we hope to garner a stronk team with a proven track record, to sustain GURU after launch and hype it during launch!

7 Likes

Can the team dev DexGuru do the high-level goals ?

I think them can, and i belive them
:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

This DAO is a new and interesting method. I think this type of DAO is a more appropriate method and users are more effective in project decisions.

4 Likes

I have voted yes as i agree with this proposal. Iā€™m happy to ve part of such amazing community and ideas, thanks!!

4 Likes

this proposal shows a great job . I hope this team will go well in the future like today . great job from a great team .

4 Likes

I have also voted yes, this dao proposal is great. Hope the community will do, what is best for the project.

4 Likes

I vote yes. This is greatest for Vision with Strategic Goals from Objectives.
GuruDAO its very usefull for Governance.

3 Likes

I like the weight of each category in pyramid and totally agree with this proposal and vote YES for sure. thanks.

3 Likes