Snapshot voting to filter bots

recently there was a snapshot voting to filter out bots, i strongly believe it was wasteful and misleading to the user, on one side it is said that the user should should vote in snapshot to be known as an active member of dao and on the other side there was a misleading voting system to filter bots, i strongly propose the the respected authority to stop such act and make some deep investigation using on chain data to filter farmer and bots.

23 Likes

Very supportive, it is very unreasonable to have misleading behavior. I support checking wallet data as a brush selection condition

10 Likes

I agree . If you check the deals, we will get better results. People like me may have voted incorrectly / I am active with the help of a translator and I made a mistake / The translator caused me to make a mistake

16 Likes

Yes, my friend, anyone can make a mistake. You have always been an active member of the community and you have helped the guys. I hope the Dex Guru team will consider this and your problem will be solved.

11 Likes

Any idea how it went, did we manage to filter out bots? Would be very interesting to see how it went.
Never mind i guess the bots are voting :smiley: awsome proposal :smiley:

1 Like

It was not misleading at all because there have to be some ways to filter it out. While voting you don’t have to keep airdrop in your mind. If you were here for the community then you would have not voted.

1 Like

I agree . If you check the deals, we will get better results. People like me may have voted incorrectly / I am active with the help of a translator and I made a mistake / The translator caused me to make a mistake

1 Like

It’s to detect bots and those that dont read before voting. If you voted shows you don’t read what you have been voting well

1 Like

Well, honestly, to those who voted there, it means you are not participating in the boostrap since you’re not even reading before you vote. Sorry but I disagree to disagree.

2 Likes