Who should get more % of token?

here you can share your opinion of who should get more % of token?
why is it important: when dao starts the % of token holders can change the future of our projects
so in my opinion people who tipped then minted then participate on all governance should take more % of token :white_check_mark:

73 Likes

No doubt this is a very important question, it’s on everyone’s mind.
Let me ask you a question.
Have you ever wondered why you need a token?

9 Likes

Also people who use the dex should be rewarded, look what happened to Paraswap, when they fortgot the traders. But maybe put a limit minimum 5 trades to be eligable for minimum airdrop. But I agree with the the rest of your proposal .

11 Likes

I think it should not be for just holding nft ,but for participating in this gurudao proposal and who is actively participating on some ratios… discord trading and proposal

6 Likes

Who minted nft have equal choice to get airdrop equally. And may be the team consider the minimum 5 trades and minimum 500$ trades volume is also a one of the conditions.

6 Likes

I think that Who are minted DexGuru Nfts, and did atleast 5 transactions and 500$ traded volume can be get equal amount of Airdrop.

6 Likes

Snapshot voting users who are actively voting early on are usually rewarded little bit extra in my experience. Developer DAO is giving extra tokens to those who voted in first two snapshot.

5 Likes

I suggest requiring the wallet which amount needs more than 1000usd from different chains and minimum have 10 transactions as of snapshot data and also holding guru nft

5 Likes

Merely discussing the distribution of tokens is meaningless. We have more important things to have. For example, make a proposal on what the job of the DAO is.

2 Likes

A few factors we can consider on the token distribution for Season Pass holders:

• Participation level in voting
  • Participation level in discussions (quality)
  • Participation level in proposal drafting

And of course, the above need some form of quality evaluation to filter out poor quality spam.
That probably shall be something we should discuss more into.

7 Likes

Token should be awarded in tier depending on the Amounts of gas spent on Ethereum chain.
Some people create multiple wallet and do wash trade to have higher number of transactions to game the system

2 Likes

yes for voting we need token [we can have other utility for it too , as well as NFT use case]
so i think i got your point :smiley:

2 Likes

A big question is it,we must let holders vot or just Minter’s?
Or who mint and hold the NFT?
Or the whitelist who had a NFT?

2 Likes

Beside own NFT is must, the criteria take into account as: actived in DAO ; frequency using Dex Guru, number of chains used; tipped for swap;

5 Likes

I hope they can air some token for nft holder and seriously voting for project . to me DAO is very new … i haven’t try dao voting before

3 Likes

NFT holders and participants in the DAO process, because they actively contribute to the development of the project

6 Likes

I read the rules and it turns out that with my question in your thread I will respect the discussion in a different direction. :smiley: I apologize for that. I think we understand each other, thank you for your response! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m almost agree with you my friend but beside that I think people who traded earlier than others on Dex Guru are more important because they were the key parameter of Dex Guru introduction to new ones .

2 Likes

It should be based on below things :

1. Volume
  2. Number of trades
  3. Early Supporters
  4. LP Providers
4 Likes

Yes, agree, volume traded, tipped/supported, early users and NFT ownership should all be imortant factors

1 Like